Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Bokwa Flashmob in London

It's my first flashmob! We performed Bokwa in four locations this afternoon. We started at Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. 

I never thought I'd be in a flashmob but doing Bokwa feels natural and free to me. We're spreading the word on Bokwa since not many people have heard of it. We were all under the wing of amazing instructors, one who will be teaching me level 1 instructor training tomorrow.

At Piccadilly Circus where we muscled in on the street dancing busker's spot. 

There was a lot of waiting around in Trafalgar  Square because of buskers performing. And one fervently religious person who was yelling at everyone outside The National Gallery that they're all "going to hell." 

It was a sunny and warm day, which made all the walking worthwhile. We got to see a lot of central London. The o2 arena was our final location. I started my day doing Zumba and Bokwa so it I was back east side the same day. Phew!

 Our last performances at the o2 were the best. Lots of space to move. 

It started at 3pm and ended at 7.30pm. What a long tiring but super fun day! 

Glasses of bubbly to celebrate our flashmobbing. 

When I got home I was ravenous. Half of my weekend was gone in flash and I have a full day of instructor training tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)