Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

It snowed the first week of April. I was thinking the flowers in our garden had no chance of a proper spring but the sun finally made it's debut on the weekend. 

It's still cold but when the sun is out, the world is a happier place. And it's like I can see again. When the beaming golden stuff hits the Earth, I'm so overjoyed I feel like ripping my clothes off and doing a chicken dance on the street. Fortunately for the world, I'll refrain but it's an intoxicating feeling. 

I recently joined an amazing gym, Reebok in Canary Wharf and get to do five Zumba classes a week. I love it because it never feels like a workout. On Saturday, they hold a large class in the gym hall and have not one, not two, but three instructors. They look amazing when they dance on the platform and we're all in the zone. There are no mirrors so we don't care what we look like. Although secretly, we are DANCE LEGENDS!!!

After Zumba I treated myself to carrot cake and coffee at my favourite local cafe. I won't name it because my girlfriend and I want to keep it a secret. It's already too popular in the neighbourhood. (Deservedly so.)

I bought this Leander teacup from the charity shop. I don't have a teapot so it's holding my USB charging cables.

I won't name my favourite cafe but I bought one of their tote bags. 

The daffodils look happy in our front garden. Hooray spring is here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)