Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Last Week Of Sydney

I visited a friend at Brighton Le Sands. Her flat has a wonderful balcony facing the sea. Is'nt this lovely?

When the mercury hit 46 degrees, Mum and I stayed in my sister's air conditioned house all day. It was lovely just us girls spending time together. Apparently when it finally rained, steam was coming off the streets!

Lillee's  growing quicker day by day. Sweet angel face!

A reflective pond at Olympic Park. Still riding in the mornings.

Brunch at Gnome on Crown Street Surry Hills. Their coffee is eyes-roll-to-the-back-of-your-head good. Or maybe I'm used to crap coffee in London. I had a mushroom, asparagus, poached egg on polenta ensemble...

And my girlfriend had scrambled eggs with home salsa on toast. The eggs are silky soft. I would love to come back again for this AND MORE COFFEE.

Raw prawn sushi (at the sushi train under Zilver, forgot the name). It tastes creamy and has a delicate crunch. It's one of the delicious things I've eaten in Sydney.

Only a few more days to go now! *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)