Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lillee's Homecoming

I had to restrain myself from uploading more pics of my niece, including an utterly endearing video of her with the hiccups. 

Lillee came home from the hospital five days after she was born. I see her alot because Mum makes numerous Chinese post natal herbal concoctions for my sister. So we bring them over and I get to coo and cuddle Lillee when she's awake. Tough life for an aunt, heh!

Of course like all babies she's mega cute and her mannerisms as a newborn are precious. Every gurgle she makes is heart warming and slowly but surely, she's more inquisitive by the day.

Tee hee. One of the hundred photos of Lillee I've taken.

I bought Chinese books for Mum to read to her when she's older. 

Mega cuteness!

A proud aunty and a lil bub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to pass a balloon? :)